Your vision benefits are provided through VSP. You will get the highest level of care, including a WellVision Exam – a comprehensive exam designed to detect eye and health conditions. When you see a VSP provider, you’ll get the most out of your benefit, have lower out-of-pocket costs, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Using your vision benefits:
- Register at vsp.com. Once your plan is effective, review your benefit information.
- Find an eyecare provider who is right for you. The decision is yours to make – choose a VSP provider or any out-of-network provider. To find a VSP provider, visit vsp.com or call (800) 877-7195.
- At your appointment, tell them you have VSP. There is no ID card necessary. If you would like a card as a reference, you can print one on vsp.com.
- There are no claim forms to complete when you see a VSP provider.
- $30 for one hearing examination in a 24-month period.
- The first $500 for each hearing device paid in full and 50% of any additional up to a maximum of $1,000 Plan payment. Limit of two hearing devices in a two-year period.
2. Blue Shield of CA Medicare Supplement Plan
3. Kaiser Permanente HMO Plan for Early Retirees (non-Medicare)
4. Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plan for Early Retirees (non-Medicare)
5. Hartford Medicare Supplement Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plan for Early Retirees - Enrollment Form
- Blue Shield of CA Medicare Supplement Plan - Enrollment Form
- Hartford Enrollment Form
- Kaiser Enrollment Form
- Kaiser Senior Advantage Enrollment Form
- SSA CMS Application Form L564
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plan for Early Retirees (non-Medicare) - Summary of Benefits
- Blue Shield of CA Medicare Supplement Plan - Summary of Benefits
- Calm Promotional - English
- Calm Promotional - Spanish
- Eligibility Rules for Retirees
- Hartford Summary of Coverage
- Kaiser Permanente HMO Plan for Early Retirees (non-Medicare) - Chiropractic Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente HMO Plan for Early Retirees (non-Medicare) - Summary of Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente Mindfulness and Self-Care Resources
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO) with Part D - Chiropractic Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO) with Part D - Summary of Benefits
- My Strength Flyer NCAL
- Retiree Medical Benefits Rates
- Self-Care - English
- Self-Care - Spanish